Sunday, June 28, 2009

2 weeks after mid year sch holiday......

2 weeks after school holiday
a minute ago edit
my eyes become more dry.....its ok...my work become more and more.........jus put more effort on it........my body become tired and tired..............its ok............take more rest.............my school hav more and more activities going on on every sat in july...........so hardworking the teachers nowadays..........its my responsibility 2 join any activities that school organize.........jus take part........its ok.........
wanna ask...........and when can i ask2 slow down my step.......jus 2 refresh my mind and take a deep deep breath...................................i need a free space 2 work alone.............sometime i think of that..............but i hav2 rush ............anyway..........i try so hard2 get a balance in my life...............still missing a target.........not so clear and actually is so messy of the work and noisy student disturb my on going plan............however.........work is work.........will get up and ready 2 go4 my target as soon as i can..........no reason 2 stop down ............
tired weekday and weekend 2......... will try 2 do anythings i can................gd nite everyone.........sweet dreams 4 u and me2....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger